Final Presentation on the Hot Topic of 3D Printing
https://voicethread.com/share/10747774/
I picked 3-D printing as my topic, which is a tool I do not use on the daily with my students. I wanted to broaden my understanding of 3-D printing because this was a tool that my school had purchased about two years ago and I wanted to learn more about it and how it is used within the classroom. Here is a video containing all the information that I was able to gather and put together in this presentation.
References:
Bozevich, A. (2018, 04 18). Expert on 3D Printing. (S. Hightman, Interviewer)
Michaels, L. (2016, 10). The Importance of 3D Printing in Education. Retrieved from Ask A Tech Teacher: https://askatechteacher.com/2016/10/19/the-importance-of-3d-printing-in-education/
Here is my Flipboard Magazine
View my Flipboard Magazine.
References:
Bozevich, A. (2018, 04 18). Expert on 3D Printing. (S. Hightman, Interviewer)
Michaels, L. (2016, 10). The Importance of 3D Printing in Education. Retrieved from Ask A Tech Teacher: https://askatechteacher.com/2016/10/19/the-importance-of-3d-printing-in-education/
Here is my Flipboard Magazine
View my Flipboard Magazine.
Expert Interview with Anne Bozevich on 3D Printing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAFFeEW8KRw&t=34s
Mrs. Anne Bozevich is our school's librarian and she actually went to training on how to use the 3-D printer. In this video, I video taped her answering my questions about the 3-D printer as well as explain how the 3-D printer can be used within an educational setting.
No comments:
Post a Comment